As the Sales and Marketing Assistant you will be responsible for the creation of social media content, uploads to the company website and social media channels, and assisting the business development team in arranging our presence at various international industry exhibitions, as well as providing support for processing of sales orders and dealing with customer inquiries. This role will support both the Transense SAW technology division and the Translogik division and will report directly to the Sales and Business Development Manager.
This appointment offers the ability to have a significant influence in the growth of our customer base within a small and dynamic company commercialising its sensor and measurement system technology in various exciting growth markets and applications including aerospace, automotive, robotics as well as the aftermarket.
The key responsibilities of the Sales and Marketing Assistant will be:
- Creation of content for the company’s LinkedIn page, such as informative pieces, posting new jobs, company news, pieces covering exhibition presence, highlighting new company white papers, videos, and resharing previously made content.
- Adding content to the company website such as new white papers, news, and jobs.
- Uploading and managing video content to our YouTube and Vimeo channels and responding to comments and questions received on these channels.
- Helping arrange exhibition attendance, such as sending required information, graphics, and files to exhibition organisers. Also, helping to order and design reusable pop-up stands for exhibitions and making sure demo technology is shipped out to exhibition locations.
- Taking images of the technology we develop for our various customers to have a visual record of them and for the images to be potentially used on social media, published articles, exhibition stands, and on the website.
- Assisting with the organisation of video shoots and voice narration recording sessions with our third-party video content creation partner company.
- Help with creating new topic ideas for the company to cover in future video content and white papers based of interest shown and questions asked by existing customers and potential customers.
- Dealing with customer inquiries.
- Processing orders and providing support to the sales team.
You will have:
- A good understanding of how to make eye-catching visual and informative content.
- Confidence in using Adobe image editing software such as Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- An interest in learning how our technology works and the benefits it brings to our target customers.
- Willingness to be creative and improve your skills.
- Ability to spot where things can be improved in our company’s marketing and act to make these improvements.
You will be:
- Results-driven and self-motivated.
- Creative and have a professional attitude.
- A strong team player – able to adapt and work with different people across multiple engineering functions.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Well organised.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Marketing or a related field.
- Experience in using LinkedIn, YouTube, and website content management systems.
- Experience with Adobe software Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- Experience in product photography and organising a company’s presence at exhibitions would be a bonus.
- Experience in one or more of the following industries: automotive, aerospace, manufacturing, or robotics would be a bonus.
This role is based in the Bicester facility and reports to the Business Development Manager.
Transense is offering a unique career opportunity and a generous remuneration package to the right candidate. If you are interested in applying for the role or would like to discuss the role further, please send your contact details, CV, and covering letter to: HR@transense.co.uk.